When the first Apple Watch was introduced Appleâ€”and usersâ€”were trying to figure out exactly what the device would be. The deviceâ€™s evolution has followed a path to where we are today.
The Apple Watch Series 4 is the newest generation of Apple Watch. The digital wearable device tracks health and fitness, provides access to iTunes Music, connect to numerous applications, and now offers the option of sending and receiving calls, text messages, and email without needing to have your iPhone nearby.
The Apple Series 4 models also offer customers version with built-in-cellular connectivity. It has a bigger and brighter display, new heart sensors, and can detect when you fall.
There is so much to learn about the Apple Watch series 4, this book will teach you the hidden tips and tricks that you need to master your Apple Watch. Here is a preview of what you will learn:
- How to customize the infograph face
- Customizing your Apple Watch workout metrics
- The ECG (Electrocardiogram) on Apple Watch series 4
- Learn to control Apple TV using your Apple Watch
- 10 hidden force touch features
- How to customize the monogram
- How to use the walk talkie in Watch OS 5
- Siri on the Apple watch
- Learn to use the Podcast app
- Much, much, more!